Thursday 4 April 2013

Who Am I??

This is a question I used to struggle with an awful lot! Now as I move closer to my mid-thirties I can honestly say that I have the answer..........I am ME!! Profound I know!

Anyway, so what is my impetus to start openly sharing information about my life on the internet? Well, in 2 months and 5 days my soon-to-be-husband (more on that later) and I are packing up our life in Brisbane, Australia and moving about 5000 kms North-ish to a far, far away place called Palau.

Map of Oceania. Palau is directly above PNG and east of the Philippines.

Fun facts about Palau. It is an independent country made up of approximately 300 tiny and beautiful islands. It reportedly has some of the best diving in the world and lakes where you can swim with sting-less Jelly Fish. The national beer of Palau is brewed by an Irishman- it's called Red Rooster. And yes, the tenth season of Survivor was filmed there. Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about!
Some of the 300 islands of Palau. These ones are called Rock Island.
Jelly Fish Lake- where you can swim with sting-less Jelly Fish.
Survivor Palau.
National Beer of Palau























If this was a speed date I would describe myself as a Foodie first and Nutritionist second. A not so bendy yoga student and a lover of music. I laugh at things I really shouldn't and make jokes that would often be considered inappropriate but hopefully not insensitive. I love the outdoors and I am hoping to fall in love with the ocean whilst I live in Palau. I love my friends and family more than anything in this world and I hope that they will be able to feel closer to me whilst I live so far away.

I think that about sums me up! Did I leave anything out??

No comments:

Post a Comment